Monday, April 9, 2012

&...bored.


There are days when I don't leave my flat and I work a few too many hours without any planned diversion. Today was such a day. I planned a diversion, but had no desire to go out when outside suddenly felt like the cold and rainy part of winter again. On said cooped up days inevitably I reach a point where my brain needs something different. And inevitably that is when the above clip goes through my head.

Again and again.

I'm not sure that bored is the right description for those days, it isn't like I don't have anything to do, but perhaps it is good that I don't have a gun or a blue dressing gown because if I'm honest, the wall did have it coming.

One day I'll be good at learning limits and planning diversions so I can avoid becoming my favorite high functioning sociopath.



P.S. I'll comment on my love of SHERLOCK another day, but suffice it to say, if you haven't watched SHERLOCK yet, go and watch it NOW. For those of you in the U.S. Season 2 will be on Masterpiece in May. Get ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment